From choosing a career path to bolstering your resume to finding the perfect position, we have the experts and resources to propel you forward, no matter where you’re headed.
Student Jobs in KatieCareer by Handshake
- Find on-campus employment
- Apply for jobs and internships
- Make an appointment with a career counselor
Career Development equips students to identify, develop and achieve career and professional goals that help them to lead purposeful lives and be transformational leaders who are ethical, reflective, and socially responsible. The department provides services and assistance within the context of the St. Catherine University's mission and values.
Through multi-faceted services and resources:
- Students are guided to explore and build career paths, utilizing their liberal arts and professional degrees in order to lead and influence in an ever-changing and diverse world
- We collaborate with internal and community partners to facilitate networking and leverage opportunities
- Students are encouraged to and assisted in gaining experience outside of the classroom through internships and other opportunities to develop skills that help them make successful transitions into professional roles or post graduate education