Completing an Internship for Credit
- 4, 3, or 2 Credit: On transcript, cost of tuition, affiliation with major/minor is required
- Zero “Credit:” On transcript, no tuition, affiliation with major/minor not required
Once you have accepted an internship, start the registration process by completing the Request an Experience form for a 4, 3, 2, or zero credit internship.
June 5: Summer 2019 Priority Internship Registration Deadline (maximum financial aid eligibility)
June 6: Summer 2019 Final Internship Registration Deadline
You will need to provide the following information when completing the Request an Experience form
- internship company/organization name, address, zip code, industry
- internship supervisor name, phone number and email address
- internship position (Job) title, department, start and end dates
- faculty internship advisor name and email address
- major or minor associated with internship
- number of credits
Fall 2019 internship registration opens July 1.
Completing a Noncredit Internship
Once you have accepted an internship, register by emailing email@example.com.
You will need to provide the following information:
- basic student information
- internship site name/organization
- internship position title
- start and end date
Find an Internship
Suggested websites to help you in your internship search:
|Idealist.org||World-wide non-profit opportunities|
|Internships.com||Largest listing of internships in US|
|Handshake||Hundreds of internships posted specifically for Katies|
|MN Nonprofits||Largest nonprofit job/internship board in MN|
|Scitech MN||STEM internships for MN students|
Please use caution sharing your personal information on these websites.