What are your career needs?
Our career counselors are here to help you:
- Find a job or internship
- Identify satisfying career options
- Research and apply to graduate and professional schools
- Perfect your résumé, application, personal statements, and cover letters
- Improve your interview skills and techniques, including mock interviews
- Choose a major or career field by taking the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessments (free for students)
- Generating the best letters of recommendation
- Practice salary negotiation
You can also stop in to browse our career resource library, which includes hundreds of books and periodicals, as well as software designed to assist with your career planning and success.
We offer scheduled or drop-in appointments to students and alumni who graduated within the past two years.
- Request an appointment through Handshake or call our office at 651-690-8890.
- Drop-in appointments are first-come, first-served and are meant for brief consultations, résumé feedback, and questions that can be handled in about 15 minutes. Drop-in hours vary each semester.
- There are no drop-in hours over the summer.
While career counseling is best done in person, arrangements can be made upon request for a telephone or online session for College for Adults, graduate, or online students.