Honor Your Reunion
Consider the influence your St. Catherine education has had on your life. Imagine the impact you can have on the experiences of today’s Katies. A special Reunion gift reflects your love of the University and all that St. Kate’s has done to shape who you are today.
Your participation matters, and your contribution will go directly to work supporting students who are continuing to face financial challenges while working towards completing their degrees. All gifts given by Reunion celebrants will count toward their class gifts, and also will count toward LEAD & INFLUENCE: The Campaign for the Next Level of Excellence.
- Overnight accommodations will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Henrietta Schmoll Rauenhorst Residence Hall offers four-person shared suites with a kitchenette and bathroom in each unit.
- Spouses and guests are welcome. All overnight guests should be accounted for in the registration form. (Maximum 3 total guests. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.)
- All guests must be fully vaccinated and have their vaccination card with them during their visit. Failure to do so could result in the removal of the guest from the residence hall.
- Cost: $55 per person per night. Coffee and continental breakfast are included.
- All buildings are wheelchair accessible.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know when you register.