Our traditional residence halls offer single, double, and triple rooms with shared community spaces like kitchens, lounges, and bathrooms. Suites and apartments are available in several buildings.
From new high school graduates to students who are parents, St. Kate's has something for everyone.
Looking for convenient and affordable housing for the summer? There are substantial discounts in the residence halls this summer and you’ll be close to all the neighborhood activities and events. Enjoy St. Kate’s park-like grounds right outside your door.
Visit the My Housing portal for more information and to register. Applications are available now, and the priority deadline is May 1.
Most students will live in Morrison suites and apartments. The timing for opening Alberta this summer post-renovation has not been determined. Very few students will live in Alberta over the summer.
Georgia Apartments will be closed June 2023-June 2024 for renovations.
Summer Housing is available to St. Catherine University students who fit one of the criteria below:
- Enrolled for Fall 2023 courses by May 15, 2023. Summer residents must maintain their fall enrollment to remain on-campus. -OR-
- Enrolled for Spring 2023 courses on May 15, 2023 and enrolled in a standard summer term course by May 15, 2023. Summer enrollment must be maintained.
- Priority for summer housing and priority for specific spaces will be given to students who are living on campus during Fall 2023 term.
Residence Life will try to place students into their fall spaces. It depends on numerous factors like whether your fall space will be available (or maybe it's closed for maintenance work or someone currently living there is staying for summer) but our goal to assign you to your fall space. You have better chance of getting placed into your fall space if you submit your Summer Housing Agreement before May 1.
Students living on-campus for Fall 2023 may stay on campus between August 1-28 (opening day) with no additional fees. This is contingent upon the student agreeing to move to their fall space on the designated turn-around days assigned by the University (tentatively August 4 or 7).
Summer housing is provided in one term from June 1 – July 31. Monthly, weekly, and daily housing rates are not available. The University does not pro-rate summer fees.
- Students living on-campus during Spring 2023 may stay on campus between May 20 (closing day) and June 1 with no additional fees. This is contingent upon the student agreeing to move to their summer space on the designated turn-around days assigned by the University (tentatively May 24-26).
- Students living on-campus for Fall 2023 may stay on campus between August 1-28 (opening day) with no additional fees. This is contingent upon the student agreeing to move to their fall space on the designated turn-around days assigned by the University (tentatively August 4 or 7).
- Students who are not living on campus for Fall 2023, must move out by August 1, 2023.
Visit the Student Accounts FAQ page for information about billing.
Rates are per student, for the entire summer term
Single Bedroom in a Suite $1,400
Single Bedroom in Shared Apartment $1,800
Single Bedroom in Single Apartment $2,600 (very limited)
Student Family Rates
One-Bedroom Apartment $2,600
Two-Bedroom Apartment $2,800
Description of Living Areas
Suites: 4 people sharing a kitchenette, living room, and bathroom
Single Bedroom in Shared Apartment: 2-4 people sharing a full kitchen, living room, and 1 or 2 bathrooms
Single Bedroom in Single Apartment: one student per apartment unit with full kitchen, living room, and bathroom
Most summer residents do not pre-select their roommates. If you do not have a roommate(s) in mind, housing staff will match you with a roommate(s). If you have a roommate(s) in mind, you can add them to your housing application at any time. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.