Family housing offers both the resources you need to succeed at St. Kate’s and the amenities and comforts of home. We offer one and two bedroom apartments in Alberta Hall.
Benefits of Living On Campus
- All-inclusive housing fee that includes all utilities, air-conditioning, enhanced cable package, and internet
- Billing to your student account, no monthly rent to pay
- Free laundry
- Year-round housing
- Children would attend Horace Mann Elementary, Highland Park Middle School, and Highland Park High School
How to Apply
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
Family Housing is in high demand, so we invite you to complete a waitlist form at your earliest convenience. There is no obligation to accept a housing offer if you are on the waitlist, and we do not collect a deposit or housing advance from you until you are offered and accept a housing assignment.
- Complete the waitlist form by logging into the My Housing portal, using your St. Kate's user name and password. We are currently accepting forms for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Check your St. Kate’s email for a follow-up message that will include a copy of the terms and conditions of the Housing & Dining Agreement.
- Read your St. Kate’s email regularly. This is how we will contact you with updates.
Later, if you accept an apartment assignment, we will send you a list of pre-move in tasks and check in information. You will also need to complete a Housing & Dining Agreement. We highly encourage all students to meet with their financial aid counselor to discuss the housing and dining fees as they relate to financial aid.
Summer Housing is available, and families can choose to live on campus year-round without interruption to their housing. The summer agreement process and summer rates are separate from the academic year. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request summer information.
2023–24 Housing and Dining Rates
|TYPE OF APARTMENT||RATE PER SEMESTER|
|1 Bed, 1 Bath||$5,350|
|2 Bed, 1 Bath||$6,325|
|2 Bed, 2 Bath||$6,995|
All resident students must be on a meal plan. Alberta and Georgia residents may select any of the five meal plans. Alberta and Georgia residents who do not sign up for a meal plan will be automatically assigned to the Copper Plan.
You may also wish to learn more about Access and Success, our student-parent support program.
Please contact us if you would like us to email you a copy of the Family Housing flyer which includes apartment diagrams, additional building information, and more.
Per student, per semester.
|CHOOSE ANY LEVEL||AMOUNT|