Let us customize a weekday visit for you! Meet with your admission and financial aid counselor, a professor in your area of interest, or a coach, then take a tour of our beautiful campus. Daily campus tours are lead by current Katies and are offered at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. year -round.
Request a visit online or call the admission office at 651-690-8850 or 800-656-KATE (5283).
Summertime is a perfect—and beautiful—time to explore St. Kate's. This group session led by admission counselors and faculty will provide you with information about admissions, financial aid, academics and student services. It's a great opportunity to meet current Katies, find out about the college selection process and tour campus. Check-in starts at 9 a.m.
- August 9, 9:15 a.m.–12 p.m.
- August 16, 9:15 a.m.–12 p.m.
- August 23, 9:15 a.m.–12 p.m.
Small Group Saturday Visits
We want you to see for yourself all that St. Kate's has to offer! Visit us during one of our designated small group visits on Saturdays to learn more about what life and learning are like for a Katie! Reservations are required.
- September 14, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- September 28, seniors: 9–11 a.m., transfers: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- October 12, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- October 19, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- November 9, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- November 23, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- December 14, seniors: 9–11 a.m., transfers: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- February 8, 2020, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- February 29, 2020, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- March 21, 2020, sophomores and juniors: 9–11 a.m., seniors: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- April 18 and 25, 2020, individual appointments. To schedule appointments, contact the admission office at 651-690-8850.
Fall Visit Days
Get into the action with a fall visit to St. Kate's! Meet current students, sit in on classes, speak with faculty, take a campus tour and enjoy lunch in the dining hall. Plus, you'll learn all about admissions, financial aid, academic programs and student services. The campus is full of activity—come check St. Kate's out! Check-in starts at 8 a.m.
- Thursday, October 17, 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
Transfer Student Info Sessions
If you are a college student thinking of transferring to St. Kate’s, or have already applied or been accepted, these visits are geared toward your specific interests and questions. Not only will you have the opportunity to tour campus and learn about our academic programs, you'll be able to meet one-on-one with an admission counselor and have your transcript(s) evaluated for eligible credit transfers.
- Thursday, October 17, 12–3 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Monday, November 11, 2 p.m. (optional tour), event 3–5 p.m.
- Monday, February 17, 2020, 12–3 p.m.
- Monday, April 6, 2020, 12–3 p.m.
Experience a day (and night) in the life of a Katie! Designed for high-school seniors, Overnight Preview is your opportunity to spend the night in one of our residence halls, attend class, have lunch in the dining hall, visit with a professor or coach, and get your questions answered about admission and financial aid.
- Friday, November 1 (starting at 10 a.m.) to Saturday, November 2 (ending around 10 a.m.)
How to Finance a St. Kate's Education
Paying for a private college education seems daunting and, at times, out of reach. Not true! In this session, we'll help you understand the cost of attendance and navigate the financial aid process—important information that is applicable for any college you're considering. Staff members from our admission and financial aid offices will be on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance.
- Saturday, January 25, 2020, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, 2020, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
St. Kate's Bound
Celebrate your admission to St. Kate’s and join us at our St. Kate’s Bound program for accepted seniors only. You’ll meet current Katies and future classmates, connect with professors in class, explore our beautiful campus, talk with your admission counselor and check out what it’s like to live on campus. Dress casually and bring a sleeping bag, pillow, toothbrush and towel. This is the perfect time to experience St. Kate’s!
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 (starting at 2 p.m.) to Monday, February 17, 2020 (ending around 2 p.m.)
- Sunday, April 5, 2020 (starting at 2 p.m.) to Monday, April 6, 2020 (ending around 2 p.m.)
Reimbursement for travel is available for accepted, out of state students! More information is available here.
For any questions you have about this program, please contact the College for Women Admission Office to talk with your Admission Counselor at 651-690-8850.
Designed for high-school sophomores and juniors just beginning the college search, Spring Spotlight is the perfect first look at St. Kate’s! Learn what schools look for in a prospective student, how to finance your college education, and what life as a Katie is like in the classroom and around campus. Current students will guide you on a campus tour and admissions staff will be on hand to answer your individual questions.
- Monday, February 17, 2020, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, 2020, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Junior Visit Day
Spring is a great time to visit St. Kate's! Classes are in session, teams are practicing, students are studying, and campus is bustling with activity. Come to campus for our visit day just for high school juniors to learn why our academic programs are top-notch and get a feel for campus life.
- Monday, April 6, 2020, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.