College for Adults Admission Counselors

Find Your Counselor

Find your counselor based on the degree program you're interested in.

For general help, or for assistance in identifying your counselor, reach out to or 651.690.8700.

Elle Freeman
Elle Freeman

Bachelor's: Public Health, Radiation Therapy
Associate: Radiography
Certificate: Community Health Worker

Sarah Hilgers
Sarah Hilger

Bachelor's: English, Psychology, Social Work

Dave Lienesch
Dave Lienesch

Bachelor's or Associate: Deciding (unsure of major/program)
Associate: Occupational Therapy Assistant* (online, Minnesota cohort), Physical Therapist Assistant

*For information about the Occupational Therapy Assistant online programs with labs/clinical rotations in Texas, California and Virginia: call 1-866-490-7139.

Mary Palin
Mary Palin

Undergraduate prerequisite courses for graduate school

Headshot of graduate admission counselor Roshna Khan
Roshna Quddusi

Bachelor's: Accounting, Business Management, Healthcare Management, Marketing
Certificate: Healthcare Sales

Angela Stanco
Angela Stanco

Bachelor's: Nursing (to become a registered nurse), RN-BSN (for registered nurses)

Ashley Wells
Ashley Wells

Bachelor's: Early Childhood Education, Montessori, Elementary Education