The Carol Easley Denny Award provides annual faculty award(s) for excellence in teaching, research, and community service. The Denny Award is named for Carol Easley Denny, the late wife of Charles M. Denny, Jr., trustee emeritus and former chair of St. Catherine University’s Board of Trustees. The award amount is up to $20,000. One to four awards may be given annually; the minimum award is $5,000. *Note, this is different than the Denny Prize for Distinction in Writing.
Application deadline: March 15
*Deadlines are set for each academic year. If the deadline falls on a weekend, the deadline will be the following Monday at 11:59pm.
- 2019: Erica Alley and Elizabeth Otto ($15,000), and Kara Koschmann ($5,000)
- 2018: Monica Rudquist ($20,000)
- 2017: No Awards
- 2016: Michelle Wieser ($12,500) and Brenda Frie ($7,500)
- 2015: Erick Agrimson and Kay Smith ($20,000)
- 2014: Robin Lukes ($10,000) and Jennifer Biggs Miller ($10,000)
- 2013: Karen Sames ($9,000) and Nancy Heitzeg ($11,000)
- 2012: Deep Shikha and Sharon Doherty ($20,000)