Please read through the updated instructions, as the process for searching for courses has changed following an upgrade on April 1, 2023.
Step 1. Select Register for Classes
Step 2. Add a Term - Choose a term from the drop-down menu, then press Continue.
Step 3. Search for Courses - Clicking into a search field will present the drop-down of available options. Select the Course Schedule or attribute that you want to look for and then select Search
Searching by Course Schedule
Select the Course Schedule based on the following definitions (all selections for Course Schedule start with “-”):
- -College for Adults (CFA): Students enrolled in the CFA searching for courses offered in the fall or spring terms. These are W sections.
- -College for Women (CFW): Students enrolled in the CFW searching for courses offered in the fall or spring terms. These are D sections.
- -Graduate (All Terms): Students enrolled in a graduate program. These are G sections. J-term sections are listed as J sections.
- -J-Term (CFA/CFW only): Students enrolled in the CFW or CFA searching for courses offered in the month of January. These are J sections.
- -OTA Online (All Terms): Students enrolled in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program. These are V sections.
- -Summer (CFA/CFW only): Students enrolled in the CFW or CFA searching for courses offered in the summer term. These are S sections.
Searching by attribute
Choose from the available pre-populated Course Attributes to find courses that meet certain criteria; such as, writing requirement, service-learning, natural sciences (meets the undergraduate core requirement), or Women's Studies (meets undergraduate core requirement).
Note: Before adding the course, confirm that it matches the College that you are enrolled in under the Attribute column.
Also, be sure to review the Course Notes and Restrictions tabs for specific information about the section and the restrictions.
Step 4. Add a Course – Select Add on the course you want to register for
Step 5. Submit a course – Select Submit
If your course was successfully added, you will see Registered under the Status Column.