Two Summer Scholars teams from St. Catherine University are participating in this year's Minnesota Private Colleges’ Scholars Showcase. This event is a powerful opportunity to hear from undergraduate students about the wide array of research they’ve undertaken. They'll share what they’ve learned and take questions, connecting their work to the public good.
The Scholars Showcase will be held virtually on Tuesday, February 22, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT.
Visit the Scholars Showcase webpage to participate and for Zoom access details. Each team will present twice.
Welcoming the Dear Neighbor?
- Sessions: 11:00–11:15 a.m. and 11:15–11:30 a.m.
- Student researchers: Anastasia Rousseau ’22 and Ava Griswold ’21
- Faculty advisor: Rachel Neiwert, Department of History and International Studies
Upward Mobility and Racial Covenants: Understanding the Economic Impact of Historical Racial Covenants
- Sessions: 12:00–12:15 p.m. and 12:15–12:30 p.m.
- Student researchers: Ava LaPlante ’23 , Victoria Delgado-Palma ’23, and Calyn Schardt ’23
- Faculty advisor: Kristine West, Department of Economics and Political Science
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.