Helping Students, Faculty, Staff, and Families
We support student development and leadership while working to create opportunities for community engagement in meaningful ways within the University and beyond.
- Helping to navigate their way through various University procedures
- Advocating for students when appropriate
- Serving as a general resource for students providing information and referrals about campus resources
- Assisting with issues such as general student grievances, Code of Conduct (behavior issues in and outside of the classroom), non-discrimination policy, sexual assault, harassment and violence, and crisis/emergencies
- Coordinating programs and services to promote student retention
- Coordinating emergency support programming and resources when appropriate
- Providing leadership for the departments within the Student Affairs
Student Affairs fosters students' intellectual, personal, and professional growth in order to prepare them for success in our community and beyond. Most importantly, we strive to be responsive to student needs by creating diverse, safe, stimulating, and welcoming environments. We encourage students and families to take advantage of our various programs and services.
Guide to Important Policies and Information
The University's student policies website is a perfect place to begin when searching for what the University offers students. It will guide you to important information and resources.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback.