Hours of Operation
- Access Consultants are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5.p.m.
- Starting Sept. 13th, Access Consultants will be available on Mondays and Tuesdays between 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. for CfA and Graduate students.
- All of our Access Consultants have returned to working on campus full-time, and we are available to meet with students in person, by phone, or remotely via Google Meet.
- Tests can be scheduled for Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Evening proctoring will be dependent on staffing availability. Check back soon for evening proctoring hours.
Creating Accessible Learning Environments
St. Kate’s values diversity of all kinds, and considers disability another aspect of diversity. It’s our goal to address barriers to full participation in the academic and co-curricular experience—online and on campus.
Students meet with our staff to plan appropriate accommodations and identify campus and community resources that may be beneficial. The process is flexible and guided by each student's history, experiences and disability documentation. If you are a prospective student, contact Student Accessibility and Accommodations staff early in your college planning.
Student Accessibility and Accommodations staff have experience working with students impacted by many conditions, such as learning disabilities, chronic medical issues, ADD/ADHD, traumatic brain injury, psychiatric conditions, Autism spectrum disorders, hearing loss/Deafness and vision-based disabilities, etc.
Resources and Support for Students
The services and accommodations through Student Accessibility and Accommodations are individualized and determined on a case-by-case basis.
These services may include, but are not limited to the following: