Mentor IRB — Online IRB Application Tracking System
Mentor IRB is the St. Kate's online application management system. New IRB applications are submitted via the Mentor IRB system for IRB review as well as approved applications are monitored via Mentor IRB (amendments, completions, etc). Mentor IRB is accessible using your St. Kate's username and password.
Estimated IRB Application Review Time Frame is 3-4 weeks
- Student PI's require faculty advisor approval before the review process can begin. The review time does not start until the faculty advisor has approved the IRB application within Mentor IRB.
- The review time will take longer if there are questions for the PI during the review process, requests for missing documents, and/or required revisions to the submitted documents.
- All communication from the IRB will be sent to your St. Kate's email.
- November - January is a busy period for the IRB and review times can take up to two additional weeks. This does not include the days the University is closed (such as the holiday break) when IRB members do not review applications. The same is true for other holidays and breaks during the year.
- The St. Kate's IRB does review IRB applications over the summer months.