Order a Transcript

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Current students are able to log directly into Self Service Banner to view an unofficial transcript.

Former students should download and fill out the Unofficial Transcript Request form.

Official Transcript Requests

Submit an online request for your St. Kate's transcript and have it sent directly to the requester, or have the Office of the Registrar hold your transcript and pick it up in person (with photo ID). You will need to use a major credit card when placing your order online. Most requests take about two business days to process.

  • Any hold that prevents a transcript from being released must be resolved and your order must be authorized before your request will be completed.
  • Students who attended St. Mary's Junior College, Sister Rosalind Gefre School of Massage, Abbott Northwestern Hospital School of Radiologic Technology, and UMMC, Fairview Radiation Therapy Program can order transcripts through the same process.

Transcript Request Form

Current students and recent graduates should order their official transcript through Banner Self ServiceThis process allows for automatic authorization of the order.

Master of Social Work students with a degree granted by the University of St. Thomas, order through the University of St. Thomas registrar.