Registrar Forms

Make a request, make a change. Adjust your course-load, declare a minor, take an independent study, and more.

  • forms

    current student forms

    Find the forms you need to make changes to your course load, declare a major or minor, file a petition and more.

    The forms shown here are for student use only. Forms for faculty use are located on Kateway. Go to Academic Affairs then Faculty and Advising Resources.

    Stay in Touch

    If you experience problems with an online form, please email us at If we need to contact you about your form or request, we will send an email to your University account. Please check it often.