Tools to Build Your Confidence
- Write your résumé. Review résumé prep resources and make an appointment for feedback. Career counselors can help you prepare.
- Develop an elevator speech. Watch videos for tips, practice saying your elevator speech out loud.
- Prepare your clothing. Find affordable, professional clothing that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
- Find tips to stand out. Watch career fair videos for tips to work the fair to your advantage.
- Research employers attending the fair. Connect with all the employers you are interested in by strategically planning your day ahead of time.