Application Instructions for International Transfer Students
- Submit the online application and when prompted, select Day Transfer. There is no fee to apply.
- Submit official records (transcripts) from secondary schools attended, listing all subjects completed and grade/mark received. Records must be sent directly from the secondary school institution to be considered official.
- Submit official secondary school leaving certificate or diploma for proof of completion.
- Submit official university transcripts. Records must be sent directly from the University to be considered official.
- Submit a World Education Services or SpanTran credit evaluation. Applicants who have attended college/university outside the United States must submit course-by-course transcripts to WES or SpanTran and request for the full evaluation report to be sent to St. Catherine University. We reserve the right to render final decisions regarding transfer credits.
- Applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide an assessment of their English language ability.
Minimum Score Requirements:
TOEFL: 61 on the internet-based exam or 520 on the paper-based exam. Our TOEFL code is 6105.
IELTS: 6.0 overall band score.
Download and submit the Certification of Finances form. Completed form and bank statements can be submitted by email to email@example.com. All students are required to complete this form and submit bank statements or other financial documentation (no older than 6 months). The U.S. government requires all applicants to provide proof of ability to pay tuition and living expenses before the University can issue necessary forms to obtain a visa.
Transcripts and evaluations can be sent directly to:
St. Catherine University
College for Women Admission F-02
2004 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-1794 USA
Electronic copies of your academic records will be accepted. Please request the issuing institution to electronically deliver the transcript directly to St. Catherine University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptance to St. Catherine University, all non-native English speakers enrolling for the first time are required to take the St. Catherine English Placement Test. The exam will be proctored during international student orientation.
Submit verification of finances in the form of bank statements or other financial documentation (the most recent 6 months). The U.S. government requires all applicants to provide proof of ability to pay tuition and living expenses before the University can issue necessary forms to obtain a visa.
All non-native English speakers enrolling for the first time are required to take the St. Catherine English Placement Test. The exam will be proctored during international student orientation.
Applicants will be notified of an admission decision within three weeks after required materials have been received. Upon acceptance, pay your $200 tuition deposit to reserve your spot in our class.
Questions about the application process?
You may email a question at any time and an admission counselor will respond to you.
Or give us a call at 651.690.8850 during office hours (8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Central Time) and we'll talk.