The PTA program at St. Catherine University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 651-690-7823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program also works in association with:
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association (MNPTA)
- The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy
Comments and Concerns
To offer comments/concerns related to the St Catherine University PTA Program contact Holly Clynch, PT, DPT, GCS at email@example.com or 651-690-7823.
Graduate employment rate
The three-year average of PTA program graduates employed within 12 months after graduation is 93.7%. The average is based on the graduating classes of 2017, 2018, and 2019. As reported to CAPTE 12/01/2020.
Persistence to graduate
The PTA program's three-year graduation rate is 85.0%, an average of years 2018 (83.3%), 2019 (90.0%), and 2020 (81.8%). As reported to CAPTE 12/01/2020.
State licensure information
Information regarding preparation for the PTA licensure exam and application for licensure in the state of Minnesota can be found on the following websites:
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy — PTA Licensure Information
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) — Testing schedule for the PTA NPTE
St. Catherine University PTA Licensure Results
|CLASS||First Time Pass Rates||Ultimate Pass Rates|
Licensure Exam Results Summary (as reported by FSBPT on 2/01/2021)