The PTA program at St. Catherine University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 651-690-7823 or email email@example.com.
The program also works in association with:
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association (MNPTA)
- The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy
Comments and Concerns
To offer comments/concerns related to the St Catherine University PTA Program contact Holly Clynch, PT, DPT, GCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-690-7823.
Graduate employment rate
The three year average of PTA program graduates employed within 12 months after graduation is 100%. The average is based on the graduating classes of 2015, 2016 and 2017. As reported to CAPTE 12/01/2018.
Persistence to graduate
The PTA program's 3-year graduation rate is 88.2%, an average of years 2017 (91.4%), 2018 (83.3%), and 2019 (90.0%). As reported to CAPTE 12/01/2018.
State licensure information
Information regarding preparation for the PTA licensure exam and application for licensure in the state of Minnesota can be found on the following websites:
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy — PTA Licensure Information
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) — Testing schedule for the PTA NPTE
Licensure Exam Results Summary (as reported by FSBPT 05/18/2020)
|CLASS||ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY RESULTS|