Annual Interprofessional Education Summit
The Henrietta Schmoll School of Health hosts an annual summit that brings together some of the most thoughtful and creative minds in healthcare—including administrators, practicing clinicians, educators and students from a wide variety of disciplines—to address current topics on interprofessional practice and education.
- Access to the St. Catherine University Library including 'Up to Date'
- Free membership to the Butler Fitness Center
- Access to low cost or free medical education credits
- Recruitment tool/informal job interview
- Stay up-to-date with latest teachings
- Access to the St. Kate's network of students and faculty