Overview and Benefits
We are excited to offer a combined Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Certificate Training, open to all St. Kate’s students at a lower cost than other area certificate classes. The program fee is an all-inclusive cost, and at completion you will have your CNA licenses and AHA card.
The certificate training fee includes class fee, exam fees, and AHA card fee. Scrubs and additional retests are at the cost of the student.
Registration is limited to 30 students for each session (classes offered January, May/June and August). This class will meet mostly online. For in-person (on-campus) days, students will be assigned to a small group. In the event that we do not meet our minimum enrollment numbers, the CNA and BLS training will be cancelled and all payments refunded.
January 2021 Certificate Costs and Schedule
- $1150 – priority, early bird registration by December 1 for St. Kate’s students
- $1200 – after December 1 for St. Kate’s students
- $1300 – non-St. Kate’s students, open for registration December 1
All dates are required.
Registration Opens: November 1, 2020
Registration Closes: December 31, 2020 (Final payment due)
Virtual Orientation: Monday, December 21, 3–4 p.m.
- January 4–8, 8 a.m.–4 p.m., BLS & CNA training
- January 11–15, 8 a.m.–4 p.m., CNA training
Classroom Location: Whitby Hall, J111 Classroom & J208 Nursing Lab
CNA Registry Examination: January 19, 20, and 21, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
(Actual test time by sign up)
- Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303