An honor society recognizes and encourages high scholarship and/or leadership achievement in a specific field of study. Each year, deserving students are selected for induction into one of St. Kate’s 24+ honor societies.
- Alpha Kappa Delta (Sociology)
- Alpha Psi Omega (Theater)
- Beta Beta Beta (Biology)
- Delta Mu Delta (Business Administration)
- Delta Phi Delta (Art)
- Delta Phi Lambda (Creative Writing)
- Iota Sigma Pi (Chemistry)
- Kappa Gamma Pi (Scholarship/Leadership/Service)
- Kappa Omicron Nu (Human Sciences)
- Lambda Beta Society (Respiratory Care)
- Lambda Pi Eta (Communication Studies)
- Mu Phi Epsilon (Music)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics)
- Phi Alpha (Social Work)
- Phi Beta Kappa (Liberal Arts)
- Pi Delta Phi (French)
- Pi Gamma Mu (Social Sciences)
- Pi Lambda Theta (Education)
- Pi Mu Epsilon (Mathematics)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science)
- Pi Theta Epsilon (Occupational Therapy)
- Psi Chi (Psychology)
- Sigma Delta Pi (Spanish)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Sigma Theta Tau (Nursing)
- Theta Alpha Kappa (Theology)
Phi Beta Kappa
In fall 1937, St. Kate’s became the first Catholic college or university in the United States, and the third Minnesota institution, to be awarded a Phi Beta Kappa chapter. As the nation’s oldest and most prestigious undergraduate honors organization, Phi Beta Kappa recognizes achievement in the liberal arts.
St. Kate’s Gamma Chapter members hold public events, initiate new members and support the liberal arts and sciences and students who study them.
Antonian Honors Program
The Antonian Honors Program offers students of superior ability and motivation an opportunity to study and work with one another and with faculty mentors in a specially designed program of liberal arts studies.
The Dean's List
If you achieve a semester grade point average of 3.667 or above, you may be eligible for the Dean’s List. The Dean’s List is assembled after the deadline for submission of final term grades, so students with incomplete grades may not be considered for that term. If you have questions about the Dean’s List, contact the Office of Academic Affairs at email@example.com.