Student Faculty and Staff Parking

Parking on Campus

Students, faculty, and staff parking on campus should purchase a permit.

To purchase your annual permit, first register your vehicle online with the following form:

Register your vehicle online

After registering, please visit the Department of Public Safety office (CdC 103) to pick up your window cling permit.

Permit Types

Resident permit $125 St. Kate's student permits can be paid by check or will be charged to the student's account.
Commuter permit $125 Any Student, Faculty or Staff who commutes to campus. Students may pay with check or through their student accounts. Faculty or Staff may pay by check or through payroll deduction.
PSEO Students permit $125 Must pay with check only at the time of purchase.
Motorcycle Permits $0 Free; parking only in designated motorcycle parking areas.
Adjunct/Alumni $0 Free; parking only in The O'Shaughnessy parking lot or Dew Drop lot.


  • PSEO can only pay with a check.
  • ACTC students may receive a cross-registered permit from their home school.