New students aren't the only fresh faces on campus at the start of the academic year. This fall, the Henrietta Schmoll School of Health welcomed a host of new faculty members.
"We are thrilled to welcome these faculty members to the School of Health," said Lisa Dutton, PT, PhD, Dean of Health Sciences. "We are excited about the contributions they will make as we seek to improve the health of all people without distinction and lead efforts to address issues of health disparity and injustice."
"Each of these faculty members brings extraordinary experience and insight to share with our students and colleagues," said Laura Fero, PhD, MSN, RN, Dean of Nursing. "They represent areas of specialty that will elevate the student experience and help us remain focused on relationship-centered, interprofessional, and collaborative practice."
The following are ranked faculty, unless otherwise noted:
- Amy Bowers, MSN, RN
- Jill Campbell, MSN’11, RN, CDE
- Teresa Cyrus, MSN, APRN
- Del Doherty, PhD, PharmD, MBA
- Stacey Hurrell, DNP, RN, LSN
- Rachael McGraw, MSN’19, RN
- Andrea Toft, MSN, RN
- Jo Treat Haug, MSN, RN
- Lori Winchell, DrPH, APRN
- Katelyn Brady, OTD, OTR/L — Academic fieldwork coordinator
- Michelle Messer, OTD, OTR/L
Physical Assistant Studies
- James Johanning, MPAS, PA-C
- Kate Larson, MPAS, PA-C
- Deborah Madanayake, PT, JD
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Jonathan Duellman, PT, DPT
- Christopher Kopp, BS, RDMS, RVT — Clinical coordinator
- Mary Nienow, PhD, MSW — Director, bachelor program
- Mari Ann Graham, PhD, LISW — Director, masters program
- Allison Scheel, MSW, LGSW — Field director, bachelor program field director
- Sharyn DeZelar, PhD, MSW, LICSW
All photos by Rebecca Slater ’10 / By Rebecca Studios.