Family and Friends Day is a St. Kate's tradition for the entire family. Encourage your family and friends to join you and experience St. Kate's for a day!
- 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. — Parent and Family Associations Continental Breakfast
- 10 a.m. - noon — Saturday Salon: Liberal Arts & Career Paths
- noon - 1:30 p.m. — Lunch, Trivia Mafia, Virtual Reality, Free Family Photos, and Craft Station
- 1:30 - 3 p.m. — Historical Walking Tour of campus, Empty Bowls service project and Catherine G. Murphy Art Gallery exhibits
- 3 p.m. — Dine and discover the Highland neighborhood
Registration closes Monday, October 2 at 5 p.m.
Find more information at:
St. Kate's Student Center and Activities
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.