Please join us each week to celebrate Sunday Mass in Our Lady of Victory Chapel.
Mass will be live-streamed for those attending virtually: Zoom link
Following the Minnesota Department of Health guidelines for places of worship, up to 125 individuals total are permitted inside Our Lady of Victory Chapel for Mass. Attendees must follow the directions designed to protect congregants and visitors to the Chapel. These health protocols include:
- Face masks are mandatory in the Chapel for all guests and participants.
- Each person must remain 6 feet away in all directions from others not in the same household. The University will ribbon off pews in advance to provide appropriate social distancing for guests.
- Guests may enter the Chapel using the main entrance (the north-facing doors). If guests are unable to manage the steps, they may use the door under the bridge to enter Derham to access the elevator and bridge to the Chapel. Please note, guests will not be able to access the Chapel through the Coeur de Catherine student center.
- Restrooms are available in the lower level of the Chapel and in the Center for Spirituality and Social Justice. For guests who cannot manage stairs, there are restrooms located in the lower level of Derham, accessible by elevator.
- Copies of physical worship aid will not be provided. We invite each attendee to bring a mobile device to access the worship aid digitally.
Please read the full health protocol for Masses in advance of your arrival to be prepared to follow them: Chapel Directives (see pages 7-9).