Admissions and Visiting Campus
Application and admissions processes will continue. Prospective students will still be able to apply for admission, move through the admission process, and receive admissions decisions from the University. Our admission team, and the rest of the University, remains as committed as ever to maintaining high levels of service to prospective students as they plan their future at St. Kate's in 2021 and beyond. To connect with your admission counselor, visit our Admission and Aid page.
We offer several ways to learn about St. Kate's virtually, or to safely visit campus in person. Options include individual campus tours, visits with your admission counselor, phone appointments, and online events. Before visiting campus, all visitors must complete a Visitor Health Screening Checklist.
University Event Statuses
The University will continue to follow the guidelines provided by the Safely Returning to Campus Committee.
- Faculty, staff and students may proceed to plan for fall events on campus.
- Beginning September, 2021, the University will return to hosting outside events from external organizations.
- All unvaccinated persons attending events on campus are required to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- The Chapel will be open for weddings, funerals, religious services and select other events with a maximum capacity of 250.
- For event inquiries, please contact the Office of University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events at The O’Shaughnessy
All events at The O'Shaughnessy have been canceled until further notice. Information regarding future programming will be posted on The O'Shaughnessy website when it becomes available. Please contact The O'Shaughnessy at email@example.com with questions.