Ask, Engage, Connect
An annual gathering of alumni and President ReBecca Koenig Roloff ‘76.
Learn about the important work being done at St. Kate’s and enjoy dessert with Katie alumni.
Monday, April 29, 7 p.m.
Coeur de Catherine, Rauenhorst Ballroom
Free, RSVP requested by April 22
Parking is free on campus after 5 p.m.
St. Kate's food shelf will be accepting donations at this event.
Please consider bringing an item from the wish list below to support St. Kate's food shelf.
Donated products should be new, unopened, and not expired. Reusable and paper grocery bags can be donated new or used in good condition. We accept products in any size of bottle or container, including travel-sized.
The majority of our clientele is female, but we do serve students of all genders. The majority of our clientele are young adults, but we do serve students of all ages.
- Hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, stylers, etc)
- Hair care products designed for ethnic hair types
- Face and skin care products
- Face and body lotions
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Disposable razors and shaving cream/gel
- Q-tips, cotton balls, cotton rounds, makeup sponges, etc
- Liquid dish soap and hand soap
- Laundry detergent, laundry pods, dishwasher pods
- Household cleaning products and sponges
- Paper towel rolls, tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls
- "Ziploc" style plastic baggies, any size
- Paper lunch sacks
- Reusable fabric/canvas grocery bags and paper bags
- Tea, coffee, crystal light packets, lemonade powder, juice boxes, other beverages, etc. Please, NO carbonated beverages.