College for Women Admission Counselors

Let us personally help you through every step of the application and admission process.

Find Your Counselor

Find your counselor based on the state, Minnesota town, or Twin Cities area code where you attend high school. We also have designated admission counselors for transfer and international students.

For general help, or for assistance in identifying your counselor, reach out to or 800.656.KATE(5283).