Employer-Based Scholarships and Benefits

If you are a grad student or student in the College for Adults, you may be eligible for tuition help based on your employment.


    Corporate Partner Scholarships

    St. Catherine University partners with many regional corporations to advance the professional development of their employees. If you work for one of the organizations listed below, and enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program, you'll receive a St. Kate’s partner scholarship, which reduces your tuition costs by 10%.

    Our Corporate Partners

    • Abbott Northwestern Hospital
    • Allina Health
    • Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
    • Ecumen
    • Fairview Health Services (includes Ebenezer)
    • Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
    • HealthEast
    • Health Partners
    • Hennepin County Medical Center
    • Minnesota Masonic Home
    • North Memorial Hospital
    • Park Nicollet
    • Phillips Eye Institute
    • Regions Hospital
    • U.S. Bank
    • Wells Fargo

    Eligible Programs

    Corporate partner scholarships only apply to students enrolled in these programs:

    • College for Adults — associate degree and certificate programs: Associate of Arts, Community Health Worker, Health Information Specialist, Health Science, Medical Coding, Occupational Therapy Assistant (campus-based option only), Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography
    • College for Adults — bachelor's degree programs: all bachelor's and certificate programs
    • Master's and graduate certificate programs: Business Administration (MBA), Health Informatics, Holistic Health Studies, Library and Information Science, Nurse Educator, Organizational Leadership, Public Health, Social Work (MSW)
    • Doctoral programs: Nursing (excluding Nurse Practitioner), Occupational Therapy

    How to Apply for the Corporate Partner Scholarship

    If you're a new student, your first step is to list your employer on your application form. After you're accepted into the University (but before registering for classes), you'll then submit a partnership form to the Office of the Registrar.

    Students in the joint St. Catherine - St. Thomas Master of Social Work (MSW) program should use the form for MSW students, and submit to the MSW Program Manager. Students in all other eligible programs, listed above, should use the partnership form for St. Kate's students and submit it to the St. Catherine University Office of the Registrar.


    Employer Tuition Benefits

    Are you currently employed? Many students at St. Kate's receive tuition benefits from their employers. Contact your employer's human resource, benefits or professional development offices to learn more about your benefits.