ST. KATE'S CORPORATE PARTNERs
Corporate Partner Scholarships
St. Catherine University partners with many regional corporations to advance the professional development of their employees. If you work for one of the organizations listed below, and enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program, you'll receive a St. Kate’s partner scholarship, which reduces your tuition costs by 10%.
Our Corporate Partners
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Allina Health
- Augustana Care (beginning Spring 2018)
- Benedictine Health System (beginning Spring 2018)
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- City of Saint Paul (beginning Spring 2018)
- Dakota County (beginning Summer 2018)
- Fairview Health Services (includes Ebenezer)
- Fraser (beginning Summer 2018)
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County (beginning Spring 2018)
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minnesota Masonic Home
- North Memorial Hospital
- Park Nicollet
- Phillips Eye Institute
- Presbyterian Homes & Services (beginning Spring 2018)
- Regions Hospital
- Twin Cities Orthopedics (beginning Summer 2018)
- U.S. Bank
- Washington County (beginning Spring 2018)
- Wells Fargo
- YWCA Minneapolis (effective Summer 2018)
Corporate partner scholarships only apply to students enrolled in these programs:
- College for Adults — associate degree and certificate programs: Associate of Arts, Community Health Worker, Healthcare Sales, Occupational Therapy Assistant (campus-based option only), Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography
- College for Adults — bachelor's degree programs:Accounting, Business Management, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, English, Healthcare Management, Marketing, Nursing (Entry-Level), Nursing (RN-BS Completion), Psychology, Public Health, Radiation Therapy, Social Work
- Master's and graduate certificate programs: Business Administration (MBA), Health Informatics, Holistic Health Studies, Library and Information Science, Nurse Educator, Organizational Leadership, Public Health (MPH), Social Work (MSW)
- Doctoral programs: Nursing - Post-Master's, Occupational Therapy, Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (beginning Summer 2018)
How to Apply for the Corporate Partner Scholarship
If you're a new student, your first step is to list your employer on your application form. After you're accepted into the University (but before registering for classes), you'll then submit a partnership form to the Office of the Registrar.
Students in the joint St. Catherine - St. Thomas Master of Social Work (MSW) program should use the form for MSW students, and submit to the MSW Program Manager. Students in all other eligible programs, listed above, should use the partnership form for St. Kate's students and submit it to the St. Catherine University Office of the Registrar.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
If you represent an organization (in human resources, professional development or other leadership capacity) and are interested in finding out how your business, nonprofit or public agency can become a St. Kate's corporate partner, contact Greg Steenson, associate dean, at email@example.com.