Are you currently enrolled at a community college in Minnesota, and ready to take the next step toward completing your bachelor's degree? Our transfer counselors are ready to help! Connect with them on your campus, and find out how your courses will transfer into an undergraduate program at St. Kate's!
You can also schedule an appointment with your counselor any time - scroll to the bottom of this page for more information.
Anoka-Ramsey, North Hennepin
Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Connect with Jenn Searles:
- Friday, April 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
North Hennepin Community College
Connect with Mia Austin:
- Wednesday, February 22 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Connect with Sue Rudd at one of the following locations:
- Tuesday, February 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Normandale Community College
- Monday, February 6 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Connect with Michael Larson on the following dates from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Dakota County Technical College
- Thursday, January 26
- Thursday, February 2
- Thursday, April 13
- Thursday, April 27
Minneapolis College, Pine Tech, Rochester
Connect with Dunn Yoshitani at one of the following locations:
- Wednesday, February 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Pine Technical and Community College
- Friday, April 21 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Rochester Community and Technical College
- Tuesday, March 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Not available when our counselors are at your campus? Schedule an individual appointment to connect online, by phone, or to set up a visit to our St. Kate's campus.
If you're interested in programs in the College for Women, please request an appointment
If you're interested in programs in the College for Adults, request an appointment with your admission counselor.