If you are a graduate student or a student in the College for Adults, you may be eligible for tuition help based on your employment.
Corporate Partner Scholarships
St. Catherine University partners with many regional corporations to advance the professional development of their employees. If you work for one of the organizations listed below, and enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program, you'll receive a St. Kate’s partner scholarship, which reduces your tuition costs by 10%.
Our Corporate Partners
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Allina Health
- Augustana Care
- Benedictine Health System
- Best Buy
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- City of Minneapolis
- City of Saint Paul
- Fairview Health Services (includes Ebenezer)
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minnesota Masonic Home
- North Memorial Hospital
- Park Nicollet
- Presbyterian Homes & Services
- Regions Hospital
- Twin Cities Orthopedics
- UnitedHealth Group
- U.S. Bank
- Washington County
- Wells Fargo
- YWCA Minneapolis
Corporate partner scholarships only apply to students enrolled in these programs:
- College for Adults — associate degree and certificate programs: Community Health Worker, Healthcare Sales, Occupational Therapy Assistant (campus-based option only), Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography
- College for Adults — bachelor's degree programs: Accounting, Business Management, Elementary Education, English, Healthcare Management, Marketing, Nursing (Entry-Level), Nursing (RN-BS Completion), Psychology, Public Health, Radiation Therapy, Social Work
- Master's and graduate certificate programs: Business Administration (MBA), Education, Health Informatics, Holistic Health Studies, Interpreting Studies and Communication Equity, Library and Information Science, Nurse Educator, Nursing-Entry Level, Organizational Leadership, Public Health (MPH), Social Work (MSW), Theology
- Doctoral programs: Nursing, Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
How to Apply for the Corporate Partner Scholarship
If you're a new student, your first step is to list your employer on your application form. After you're accepted into the University (but before registering for classes), you'll then submit a partnership form to the Office of the Registrar.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
If you represent an organization (in human resources, professional development or other leadership capacity) and are interested in finding out how your business, nonprofit or public agency can become a St. Kate's corporate partner, contact Greg Steenson, associate dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Tuition Benefits
Are you currently employed? Many students at St. Kate's receive tuition benefits from their employers. Contact your employer's human resource, benefits or professional development offices to learn more about your benefits.