If you are a graduate student or a student in the College for Adults, you may be eligible for tuition help based on your employment.
Corporate and Community Partnerships
St. Catherine University partners with many regional corporations and community organizations to advance the professional development of their employees. If you work for one of the organizations listed below, and enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program, you'll receive a St. Kate’s partner scholarship, which reduces your tuition costs by 10%.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Allina Health
- Augustana Care
- Benedictine Health System
- Best Buy
- Center for Guided Montessori Studies
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- City of Minneapolis
- City of Saint Paul
- Dakota County
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Home Instead Senior Care
- M Health Fairview
- Minnesota Masonic Home
- North Memorial Hospital
- Park Nicollet
- Presbyterian Homes & Services
- Regions Hospital
- Sorenson Communications
- St. Therese
- Twin Cities Orthopedics
- UnitedHealth Group
- U.S. Bank
- Washington County
- Wells Fargo
- YWCA Minneapolis
Corporate and community partnerships only apply to students enrolled in these programs:
- College for Adults — associate degree and certificate programs: Community Health Worker, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography
- College for Adults — bachelor's degree programs: Accounting, Business Management, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Healthcare Management, Marketing, Nursing (Entry-Level), Nursing (RN-BS Completion), Psychology, Public Health, Radiation Therapy, Social Work
- Master's and graduate certificate programs: Business Administration (MBA), Education, Health Informatics, Holistic Health Studies, Interpreting Studies and Communication Equity, Library and Information Science, Nurse Educator, Nursing-Entry Level, Organizational Leadership, Public Health (MPH), Social Work (MSW), Theology
- Doctoral and graduate certificate programs: Nursing (Nurse Practitioner, Dual Degree, Post-Master's), Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
Additional Scholarships for New Students
New students pursuing graduate degrees or certificates may also be considered for additional scholarship support.
How to Apply
If you're a new student, your first step is to list your employer on your application form. After you're accepted into the University (but before registering for classes), you'll then submit a partnership form to the Office of the Registrar.
Interested in becoming a corporate or community partner?
If you represent an organization (in human resources, professional development or other leadership capacity) and are interested in finding out how your business, nonprofit or public agency can become a St. Kate's corporate or community partner, contact Greg Steenson, associate vice president, at email@example.com.
Employer Tuition Benefits
Are you currently employed? Many students at St. Kate's receive tuition benefits from their employers. Contact your employer's human resource, benefits or professional development offices to learn more about your benefits.