The APDC awards the follow internal grant programs each academic year:
- Faculty Research and Scholarly Activities Grants: Supports the continuing growth of faculty as scholars and educators by providing funding for research and scholarship in all disciplines (including the arts and humanities).
- Curriculum Development Grants: Supports the development of curricula by providing funding for faculty to develop new academic courses and programs.
- Arts and Humanities Creative Projects: Supports the continuing growth of faculty as scholars and educators by providing funding opportunities for creative works.
Eligibility: All St. Catherine University faculty members are eligible to apply, including adjunct faculty on contract. Priority will be given to ranked faculty (see handbook for definitions) who have not received an APDC grant within the past two years.
- Fall applications due October 1 - Applications paused, APDC Funding is currently on hold.
- Spring applications due February 1 - Applications paused, APDC Funding is currently on hold.
*Deadlines are set for each academic year. If the deadline falls on a weekend, the deadline will be the following Monday at 11:59 p.m.