Office of the Registrar

Your destination for student records, course enrollment and registration.

contact info & forms

Office of the Registrar
9 a.m.–4 p.m. Mon–Fri
Derham Hall, Room 229
Mailbox# F-31
Phone: (651) 690-6531

College for Adults Resource Center
8 a.m.–7 p.m. Mon–Thurs
8 a.m.–4 p.m. Fri
Old Main, Room 235
Mailbox# MPLS
Phone: (651) 690-7777

All phone numbers begin with (651) 690-

Kellynn Anastasi
Academic Information Specialist • Graduation clearance and degree posting – associate programs • Incoming Associate student transfer evaluations
Sue Campbell
System Analyst/ Report Writer • Report development and generation
• Data integrity and systems analysis
Cindy Egeness
Registrar • Catalog development and maintenance
• Ensure compliance with policies
Alyson Glass
Assistant Registrar • Graduation clearance and degree posting – baccalaureate and graduate programs
• ACTC Registration: Augsburg, Hamline, and Macalester
Jamie Hammar
Transfer Articulation Coordinator • Incoming College for Women student transfer evaluations
• Current student transfer evaluations
Grace Kaczmarek
Transfer Articulation Coordinator • Incoming College for Adults - Bachelor's
• ACTC registration: St. Thomas
Lauren Klas
Associate Registrar • Associate and Graduate course schedule development and maintenance
Katie Kromer-Ide
Systems Specialist - Degree Works • Degree evaluation development and maintenance
• Global Studies Registration
Katy Maas
Associate Registrar • Baccalaureate course schedule development and maintenance
Siri Raasch
Customer Service Coordinator • Main contact for general questions – including registration, records, transcripts
• Enrollment certifications, degree verifications, and grade requests for employers
Taylor Yetter
Systems Specialist - Transfer Equivalency • Transfer Evaluation System (TES) and Transferology
• Graduate transfer work
• Major/Minor updates to student records

Calendars & Schedules

Find all the dates you need to know for every term and every academic programs at St. Kate’s. The calendars reflect schedules for College for Women, College for Adults, and Graduate College students. Dates are subject to change without notice. Refer to the calendars on this website for the most up-to-date information.

How to Register

Current students, log in to Kateway for online registration.

View Course Schedules

Undergraduate Courses through Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities

If you have already completed one semester as an undergraduate in St. Kate’s College for Women, you may register for one course through Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities (ACTC). You may qualify for an exception to the one-course rule if you are taking a foreign language not offered at St. Kate’s, if you are pursuing an ACTC major, or if you are pursuing a specialized major or minor that requires ACTC courses).

Academic Catalogs

Transfer Credit

Do you want to take courses at another institution during your time at St. Kate's? Use TES (Transfer Evaluation System), to search for the institution you are transferring from and see how those courses will be evaluated at St. Kate’s.

Transfer students may have had prior or alternative learning experiences that are worth credit hours at St. Kate’s. This includes learning beyond the classroom, such as military service or on-the-job training, or courses completed at institutions that are not regionally accredited.

Order a Transcript

Most students can submit an online request for their transcripts and have them sent directly to the requestor. Or, choose to have the Office of the Registrar hold your transcript so you can show a photo ID and pick it up in person. Most requests take about two business days to process.

Student Policies

The University's student academic and non-academic policies are listed on the University Policies website.

Your Privacy

We follow federal guidelines to protect your privacy.

No one may release student record information to a third party, including parents, without written permission from you, the student. St. Catherine University follows a federal law called The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

  • Protect the privacy of education records
  • Establish the right of students to inspect and review their education records
  • Provide guidelines for the correction of inaccurate and misleading data through informal and formal hearings