Talk with a Graduate Admissions Counselor
Graduate Admission Counselor
Ethical leadership today involves understanding and acting with the acknowledgment that we are all global citizens in an increasingly diverse world. Businesses and nonprofit organizations no longer operate inside borders. As a leader, you need the ability to communicate across cultures both in the United States and internationally.
The MAOL curriculum integrates multicultural and global perspectives in every course. You will increase your intercultural competence and learn to influence an organization to make ethical decisions that affect people of differing ages, races, religions, ethnicities and geographies. St. Catherine also offers multiple study-abroad options.
A Sampling of Global Education Opportunities
MAOL elective credits are awarded for study-abroad experiences. An array of options are available (offerings subject to change).
- Jerusalem: Conflict Resolution from Religious Traditions
- Development and Community in Bangladesh
- Social and Political Transformation in Ecuador
- Challenge New Zealand: Leadership Development
- Budapest, Hungary: Mediation and Other Methods to Foster Democratic Dialogue
- Leadership and Social Change in Ireland
- Global Health in Kenya: Charity, Development & Social Justice
- Intercultural Communication in Japan
- Leadership in International Contexts: Tanzania
- Switzerland: International Studies and Multilateral Diplomacy
Get specific details and this year's offerings on the Global Studies website »