- A completed bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by a nationally recognized, regional accrediting association;
- Undergraduate cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) or better on a 4.0 scale. If the applicant's GPA is less than 3.0, an explanatory statement should be included with the application.
- Additional information, such as Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, also may be required.
- The priority application deadline for Elementary licensure is June 1 for Fall enrollment. Secondary and K-12 licensure courses begin in the Spring semester, with an application deadline of December 1.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that her or his application file is completed by the application deadline.
Full application instructions »