Healthcare Sales Certificate
— Antwoin Stephens, co-owner of AllaccessMD.com
Advance your career or launch your own company by earning a St. Kate's healthcare sales certificate. Our 18-credit certificate offers specific sales credentials and related background in business administration, managed care and other healthcare structures.
Some of our classes are only offered online. Others are an exciting blend of online and face-to-face meetings.
The following courses are required to complete the healthcare sales certificate.
- ACCT 2110: Financial Accounting
- INDI 2220: Medical Terminology (2 credits)
- SALE 2330: Introduction to Selling (2 credits)
- SALE 3330: Professional Sales
- SALE 3530: Selling in Healthcare
- SALE 3630: Ethics and Integrity in Selling (2 credits)
Recommendation: Individuals without a science background are encouraged to complete anatomy/physiology, chemistry or another suggested science course.