- Explore our vibrant undergraduate college where students are powerfully prepared for tomorrow.
- Minnesota Census of Women in Corporate Leadership shows gains in state's top 100 public companies.
- Twelve graduate programs offer career-focused opportunities for women and men.
- Join us April 24 for "The Art and Science of Resilience: From Surviving to Thriving" with Joan Borysenko.
- Read the latest issue of St. Catherine's award-winning magazine.
A dynamic university educating students to lead and influence, St. Catherine prepares students to make a difference in their professions, their communities and the world.
St. Kate's encompasses the largest, most innovative college for women in the nation and a range of graduate and associate programs for women and men.