It’s all about time.
St. Kate’s Weekend College format has changed. It’s now called the Evening/Weekend/Online program — and it’s way more flexible:
- The meeting schedule integrates traditional classroom meetings and online learning sessions — less time on campus, and more freedom to learn when and where you choose while still having “face time” to build relationships with faculty and other students.
- In each course, half of all class meetings are online and half meet face-to-face on our St. Paul campus.
- For the on-campus portion of each course, you have the choice of meeting weekday evenings or every other weekend. (Learning continues online between campus sessions.)
- Choose from full-semester or half-semester courses. Full-semester (15-week) courses typically meet on campus every other week, on weekday evenings or weekends. More intensive half-semester (7.5-week) courses meet on campus one evening per week.
- Study year round, if you prefer. We have a menu of fall, spring and summer courses to keep you on track for graduation.
Choose full time or part time: At St. Kate’s, you can choose the intensity and pacing that makes the most sense for you. (Some programs of study are less flexible, such as the bachelor’s-completion program in nursing.)
Choose your semester:
- Fall Semester (September–December)
- Spring Semester (February–May)
- Summer Session
- January term courses — an ideal time to take shorter, more intensive courses or enroll in special study abroad opportunities.
A detailed Evening/Weekend/Online calendar is available online through the Office of the Registrar.