Peace Coffee at the coffee shop
Working on a group project
Free bike rental
St. Kate's is more than a university — it's a community. You'll find friends who can identify with both the excitement and insecurity that independence brings. You'll meet classmates who share your goals and dreams as you travel a common road toward future accomplishments.
80 percent of first-year students live on campus — making lifelong friends, hanging out and having spur-of-the moment fun. Whether students are living on campus or commuting, here are a few favorite campus perks:
- Coffee shop and dining hall offered to meet your individual needs
- Moments from bustling Highland Park neighborhood
- Accessible to public transportation and bike paths
- Free bike rental
- Lively student activities and clubs
- University art gallery and theater
- Wooded acre of walking trails
- Free gym membership at the Butler Center
Living on campus
Living in the residence halls on campus allows for the comforts of home with the companionship of friends.
Learn more at the Residence Life website »