Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for admission to St. Catherine University.
- As soon after Jan. 1 as possible, complete your FAFSA using your family’s financial information from the previous year and submit it to the processing center. Be sure to include St. Catherine University (code 002342) on the list of schools to receive your FAFSA information.
- Before April 15, complete the St. Catherine University Financial Aid Application . Send the application and signed copies of parent and student tax returns and W-2 forms from the previous year to the Financial Aid Office.
- Apply for all outside scholarships for which you may be eligible from professional and civic organizations, church affiliations or other scholarship resources.
- Once you have been accepted to St. Kate’s and your FAFSA report and FAA are reviewed, you will receive a financial aid award listing the types and amounts of assistance you are eligible to receive during the academic year. You are automatically considered for grants, scholarships, employment opportunities, and low-interest student loans when your financial aid package is prepared by one of our financial aid counselors.
- You must re-apply for financial aid each year to receive consideration for financial assistance throughout your college years.