The Power of Partnership
(We are in this together.)
The government has a philosophy that paying for a college education is a partnership between the student and parents. At St. Kate’s, we believe it is a partnership between the student, parents and the University.
As our part of the partnership, St. Kate’s is committed to:
- A strong and comprehensive merit scholarship program.
- Aggressive financial aid packages.
- Offering first-year students campus employment opportunities.
- Flexible installment payment plan.
In addition, St. Kate’s:
- Makes every effort to sustain a student's financial aid award throughout her four years of college, providing her family financial situation remains consistent.
- Offers a Parent Partnership Grant, which covers the fees equivalent to the amount borrowed.