Technology touches every strategic priority and initiative at St. Catherine whether you are a new student wondering how to set up a wireless connection, a professor seeking to enrich your students’ learning through a multimedia presentation or a college administrator responsible for registering and scheduling students in hundreds of different programs.
McGlynn Computer and Technology Center
The McGlynn Computer and Technology Center delivers all information technology services at St. Kate’s:
- Help Desk — Your one-stop shop for help with computers, software and/or network access.
- Tech Tools — Offering Internet access, e-mail, wireless capabilities computer labs and more.
- Training/Workshops — Making it easy to learn how to use the software you need to use.
- Academic Technologies — Helping faculty using technology in their classrooms.
- Digital Learning — Supporting curriculum through a variety of interactive and distance learning modes.
- Enterprise Computing Services — Ensuring all technology systems across campus are robust, secure and meet the needs of the campus community.