Respiratory Care Major Re-sequencing Requests (2011/2012)
Updated: Sept 2011The re-sequencing request form is used when a student has stopped-out of the St. Kate's RESP major course sequence (for any reason), and wishes to be re-admitted to the major.
- Re-sequencing requests must be submitted at least one semester before the desired reentry semester.
- Re-admission to the RESP major is allowed only once.
- Re-admission into the RESP major is allowed only if there is space available.
- You must meet any current minimum program pre-requisite requirements (including the 2.5 GPA minimum).
- Re-admission requires that you have remediated the condition(s) that previously stopped your program progression.
- Additionally, re-sequencing requests are considered by the Respiratory Care Faculty as a whole, and will be evaluated and ranked on the basis of the following criteria:
- Overall GPA - highest GPA will be favored.
- GPA in RESP and RESP required courses - highest GPA will be favored.
- Communication skills as evidenced in this request for re-sequencing.
- Accountability, insight and plans relating to the issues and causes of the events leading to the need for re-admittance -- as evidenced on this request for resequencing.
John E. Boatright, Ph.D., RRT,
St. Catherine University, Respiratory Care Program,
2004 Randolph Avenue, Mail 4052
St. Paul, MN 55105