If you're an RN with an associate degree, St. Catherine University offers you a flexible path to advance your career and earn a bachelor of science (B.S.) degree with a nursing major, with:
- a one-year sequence of upper-level nursing courses
- credit for your associate degree in nursing and prior experience as an RN
- convenient courses that blend evening and online meetings
That's only the beginning. In St. Kate's RN-BS Degree Completion option you'll also:
- develop skills to work across cultures and in teams to improve patient outcomes
- build meaningful relationships — you'll be supported and mentored as part of a diverse student cohort
- ground your work in ethics and mindful practice
- prepare to advance in your current practice or into a new position, pursue graduate study and advanced practice, and secure your future
Open to both women and men
Offered by the College for Applied and Continuing Learning (CACL). As a CACL bachelor's degree completion program, distinct from the University's College for Women, this option is open to both women and men.
Approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing and accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30326. Phone: 404.975.5000, Fax: 404.975.5020.