Challenge yourself. Make a difference.
Take the next step for your career.
An MBA grounded in the real world of today's businesses. You'll graduate equipped with skills you can use on the job today — and use tomorrow to reshape your career . You'll fill out your résumé with the respected name of one of Minnesota's oldest, most established universities and join a community of accomplished alumnae who support and advance one another.
Professors who invest in you. U.S. News & World Report has recognized St. Kate's for the quality of its faculty. Here's why: They are passionate teachers with specialized career experience who enthusiastically coach and mentor students. They will challenge you, engage with you and help you make connections in the business world.
But there's something more — and something different — about the St. Kate's MBA. Created in collaboration with business leaders and influencers, the St. Kate's MBA is grounded in the University's mission to develop ethical, reflective and socially responsible leaders. Students work collaboratively and creatively, guided by the University's innovative spirit that integrates global perspectives and sustainability — for people, planet and profits. St. Catherine graduates make a difference in the world, and employers know it.
The business world is ready for something different. Are you?
Choose your concentration:
- Our healthcare concentration prepares you for what's next in this rapidly changing field and is backed by the University's long-standing reputation as the region's most comprehensive provider of education for health professionals.
- Our integrated marketing communications (IMC) concentration offers core MBA courses while immersing students in 21st century skills — social networks, blogging and transmedia campaigns, to name a few — that are crucial for business leaders in a digital age.
- Our management concentration includes dynamic courses in accounting and finance, marketing, economics, project management and other key leadership areas.
Flexible learning for busy adults.
- Advance, in each course, through a flexible blend of online and face-to-face learning.
- Two prime locations. The healthcare concentration will be offered weekends at our historic campus in St. Paul. Most courses in the IMC and management concentrations will be weeknights at International Market Square near downtown Minneapolis.
Start in February
Inaugural cohort begins February 2014. Applications accepted beginning June 1, 2013.