Foods and Nutrition: Business Minor
St. Kate's offers two minors in foods and nutrition: business. The courses are listed below.
This minor gives you a basic understanding of food, food science and nutrition. This minor complements many majors, including public health, psychology, business and English.
This minor is particularly useful if you are considering a career in healthcare, medicine or exercise science.
- FSNU 2900: Food Science
- FSNU 3000: Nutrition
- FSNU 3250: Sports Nutrition
- FSNU 4200: Community Nutrition
- FSNU 4250: Current Issues in Food and Nutrition (2 credits)
- FSNU 4300: Advanced Nutrition
- FSNU 4350: Medical Nutrition Therapy I
- FSNU 4400: Medical Nutrition Therapy II
- FSNU 4954: Independent Study: Practicum Diabetes Education
- EDUC 3770: Educational Methods in Nutrition and Dietetics
Plus at least 14 credits from the following courses:
All courses are 4 credits unless noted. For detailed course descriptions, visit the courses page.