Financial Economics Minor
To gain a basic understanding of the world financial system and basic economic principles, consider a minor in financial economics. A minor in finance, combining courses in accounting and financial economics, is also offered.
- ECON 2250: Statistical Analysis for Decision Making
- ECON 2610: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 2620: Principles of Macroeconomics
Plus two additional courses from the following:
- ECON 3350: Money and Banking
- ECON 3650: Investment Theories
- ECON 3460: Global Financial Issues
For detailed course descriptions, visit the courses page.