Designed for those looking to teach math at the secondary level, this specialty area consists of two education courses, 10 or 11 undergraduate courses in mathematics and two courses in computer science.
- EDUC 3741: Special Methods: Middle-Level Mathematics
- EDUC 3751: Special Methods: Senior High Mathematics
- MATH 1130: Calculus I
- MATH 1140: Calculus II
- MATH 1800: Discrete Mathematics
- MATH 2050: Linear Algebra
- MATH 2060: Calculus III
- MATH 3010: Abstract Algebra
- MATH 3130: Probability
- MATH 3140: Mathematical Statistics
- MATH 3250: Geometry
- MATH 4850: Senior Seminar
- CSCI 1110: Algorithms and Computer Programming I
- CSCI 1120: Algorithms and Computer Programming II
For detailed course descriptions, visit the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.